Unfortunately, we are forced to cancel nearly all the 2020 NWEpic Series races. Because our races are larger than 50 participants, government agencies cannot issue permits until the venue is in Phase 4. Unfortunately, we don't know when or if this will happen in time for our events. As of July 1, we MAY be able to have the Stottlemeyer race, as it is in Kitsap County and mostly on private land. If we are able to go ahead with Stottlemeyer, we'll be following strict guidelines to limit contact between everyone involved. Anyone who is currently registered for a cancelled race will be automatically deferred to next year's race. Please check back later for updates and thank you for your patience.
While some of our photographers are volunteers and share their photos for free (you should always credit all photographers), others are professionals who make their living from the sale of their photographs. Please support our photographers by purchasing any photographs where payment is requested.
Woodinville Bicycle will be sponsoring this year's NWEpic Series as our official photographer. We look forward to having Peter Clancy photograph our events. Stop by Woodinville Bicycle's new West Seattle location or their original location in Woodinville.
Results from our races are always immediately available after the race finishes (LIVE if cell service is available) on the same day at Webscorer.
For more photos, racer comments, blogs and recaps, check out our Facebook Photo Albums.
– Photos by Steve Sanders of Steve Sanders' Photography
– Photos by Darje Images
– Photos by Yumay Chang Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV and finish line party
– Photos by Christine Estrada at the awards
– (Overall Results & Category Results)
– Photos at Check-In and Start by the race organizers
– Photos at Fall Creek Aid Station by the race organizers
– Photos at Wedekind Aid Station by the race organizers
– Photos at the Finish (Part I, Part II) by the race organizers
– Photos by Christina Chacharon of Chach Photography (Part I, Part II, Part III)